- fabric cut into various squares. Mine are between 5 and 7 inches square.
- laundry starch. I used the kind that is powdered, not the spray.
- an iron
- optional: string and beads for hanging
1. Follow the directions on the starch and make a bowl of it. Mine involved using boiling water to dissolve the starch, then letting it to cool slightly.
2. Submerge your fabirc squares completely in the starch solution.
3. Lay the squares out flat.
4. When the squares are fairly dry iron them. Press with the iron, do not slide it back and forth.
If you want to hang a plane you can insert a small jump ring into the center and then string some beads onto it.